WAXING SERVICES: If you'd like to reserve a waxing appointment at The Browtique in Orland Park click here to book.
PERMANENT MAKEUP: Below you will find necessary information for the microblading and permanent makeup services, following the information is a form to be submitted if you'd like to proceed with the booking process. This is required reading in order to move forward.
MICROBLADING: a relatively new, innovative, manual method of micropigmentation using a hand tool for precise application of individual hair strokes. Microblading is done using a disposable blade comprised of very fine needles to deposit pigments into the dermis. Because we’re impacting color in the superficial layers of the dermis, the strokes appear crisp and very fine.
This method is ideal for anyone wanting to enhance the look of their eyebrows. The results are natural looking, hair-like strokes, regardless of the amount of hair present.
PERMANENT POWDER/MICROSHADING: done using a traditional permanent cosmetic machine, the pigment is either diluted or applied using a shading technique to create a soft, filled in affect to your eyebrows. This is a great alternative for clients who many not be candidates for microblading, fill in their brows everyday and those who prefer a more distinct look. Take a look at the gallery to decide which option is best for you or depending on your skin type and health, I may decide that it is the better option.
- A very detailed and meticulous measurement process is done to obtain the ideal shape for your eyebrows.
- Shaping is dictated by your facial structure and what is ideally going to compliment it.
- Specific pigments formulated for eyebrows are used to match your natural hair color.
- The initial service takes from 90-120 minutes, it will appear darker and thicker initially but, fade significantly over a week to two weeks.
- A 90 minute touch-up appointment is required within 6-8 weeks to refine any details of the final result.
- The results are a completely natural, fuller, and flawless brow that can last up to two years.
- A touch-up is recommended once a year to retain the result.
- Permanent makeup does not affect or interfere with your natural hair growth.
Due to a demanding schedule I do not provide consultations, all of the information on this page is provided to you to determine whether or not you're a good candidate. Please feel free to contact me at 708-768-4685 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.
$550 - This will be broken up into three payments:
$150 non-refundable deposit to secure your appointments.
$200 at the time of your first appointment.
$200 at follow-up appointment 6-8 weeks later to finalize your service.
*** Any adjustments requested to your permanent makeup within 3 months of your touch-up requires a minimum set-up fee of $50
HOW TO BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT:
This service is not available to book online.
Step 1: to proceed with booking, please fill out the form that begins after this section.
Step 2: Once your form is received and reviewed, I will request a clear, unedited photo to see skin tone and texture.
Step 3: I will then provide you with a link to place your deposit. After receiving your deposit, I will contact you with my availability to secure your appointments.
THE CURRENT WAIT TIME IS ABOUT 3 MONTHS.
Do not proceed if you're hoping to get in prior to the expected wait.
THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS ARE REQUIRED ONLY IF YOU'D LIKE TO PROCEED WITH BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT.
There is no need to submit the application if you do not plan on receiving the service.
ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ARE PROPERTY OF DIANA M. ROTH - ILLEGAL COPYING IS PROHIBITED